Please join us for the event of the year
for theatre educators in California!
Exhibitor's Day: SATURDAY 12th, 2013
Once again, we are proud to offer one of the most affordable conference exhibiting rates in the country. We've made a few exciting changes this year to help maximize your time!
• One focused exhibit day, Saturday, October 12th
• Exhibitor fee is only $175, which includes one table/space and tickets for Saturday lunch and our Awards Banquet on Saturday eve. Additional tables available. Power and media can be arranged through the hotel at an additional charge.
• Approximately 150 attendees, K - University, with heavy attendance from secondary ed.
• Flexible exhibitor set up-- Arrive in the morning for exhibits opening at 9 am.
• Cocktail party, dedicated to exhibitors, from 5:00 to 7:00 pm.
• Free ticket to our Saturday luncheon and our Awards Banquet! A great chance to mix and mingle with our attendees.
• Be introduced and speak ar out luncheon, a perfect way to introduce yourself and your services.
• The opportunity to provide a prize for our Exhibitor's Drawing, which will take place Saturday at 4:30 pm.
• Prize drawing "passports" to insure traffic to your table.
• Promotion on our website and in our CETA E-News. A pre-conference email will be sent to all registered attendees to invite them to your website prior to arrival.
• Opportunities to sponsor wine & cheese or coffee breaks. Email Carol Hovey for info!
• Opportunities to advertise in our conference program.
• If you cannot attend, you can ship materials (non-returnable) to the hotel and we will set up your table for you.
• Additional tickets available for lunches.
• You are not required to register for the full conference, but are invited to join us if you choose.
Limited spaces available!
We encourage you to register for the full conference for the most effective way of connecting. Click here to register for the full conference!
We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn San Diego Bayside!
Hotel registration is not included in price of registration.