Wondering how social media could benefit your organisation?
Twitchy about Twitter? Fancy giving Facebook a go, but not sure how?
Come to the Cake Social Media Mixer!
Find out how social media has changed the way businesses, local government and journalists operate. Find out from the experts how to make social media work for you and your business.
Whether you are new to social media, or are looking to take it to the next level, come to the Cake Social Media Mixer to find out how social media can contribute to real life results.
Network with like-minded businesses, speak to the experts AND sample the new social-media-inspired cocktails especially created by Park House for the event! And the rumours that there'll be cake... they're true!
Don't miss out - spaces are limited so sign up now!
- Sara Robinson, MD, Cake Communications
- Paul Ragan, CEO, Cardiff Devils
- Helen Reynolds, Communications Officer, Monmouthshire County Council
- Steffan Rhys, News editor, Western Mail, South Wales Echo, Wales on Sunday & WalesOnline
What's in it for you?
- Networking opportunities
- Expert tips and advice on using social media to achieve organisational aims
- Free drinks on arrival
- Try new cocktails inspired by Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn
- A 'Tweet Treasure Hunt' with great prizes to giveaway
- Free cake!