This is a two day course
Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM and Saturday from 9 AM till 4 PM
This course is intended for:
- Cerec and/or Galileos Owners
- Doctors who are not currently placing guided implants
- Doctors who are currently placing guided implants and want to increate their use and prodcutivity
- Doctors who want to rapidly and efficiently integrate chairside CEREC Guides into their workflow
- Doctors who want to or are currently restoring their implant digitally
- Doctors who want to expand their skills with larger and more advanced applications for guided surgery
What you will learn:
- An appreciation of the different guided kits available to you
- An understanding of the differences between pilot and guided stents
- A CAD-Ray hybrid approach to guided surgery that is incredibly simplified and easy to incoporate into your practice on Monday
- How to design your own cases and have stents manufactured in-office by a laboratory
- Guided apicoectomies and guided internal sinus lifts
- Management of large cases on edentulous cases both surgically and restoratively
- How to utlize scan bodies to fabricate zirconia, emax, or metal abutments
- Complete understand of CEREC Guide and how to utlizie it without handling keys and spoons
- much more...
Cancelation Policy: Full refund over 60 days from event minus $25 administrative fee. Refunded 50% 30-60 days from event. No refunds, cancellations, or transfers under 30 days from event.
Save This Event
When & Where
Dr. Armen Mirzayan
Dr. Armen Mirzayan
Dr. Armen Mirzayan is the founder of CAD-Ray.com. His vision is to provide every dentist with imaging services, peer-to-peer implant planning, and high quality implant education. Coupled with their economical stent manufacturing services and collaboration with Burbank Dental Labs, CAD-Ray offers a level of support and service that is unparalleled in the dental industry. He has trained over 7500 CEREC and Galileos owners over the last 10 years.
Dr. Armen Mirzayan grew up in Southern California and attended the University of California at Los Angeles, where he received a Bachelor's Degree in Physiological Sciences. He pursued a Master's Degree at Boston University in the field of Medical and Dental Sciences. He ultimately received his Doctoral Degree in Dental Surgery from Northwestern University in Chicago. His interests led him to the Queen's Medical Center, in Honolulu, Hawaii, where he completed a General Practice Residency. He is currently in private practice in Los Angeles and was a former clinical assistant professor at the University of Southern California Dental School. He was the restorative director of the Advanced Education in General Dentistry Sedation Program.
He was also a former CAD/CAM and Cone Beam Faculty member at Spear Education for 5 years and the original founder of cerecdoctors.com.