San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
C3PM - Certified Critical Chain Project Manager
Workshop and Exam Session
C3PM - Certified Critical Chain Project Manager Session:
Day 1 - C3PM Workshop : 8:00AM- 4:00PM
Day 2 - C3PM Workshop : 8:00AM- 4:00PM
Day 2 - C3PM Exam: 4:00PM-6:00PM or Online (Within 30 days)
Optional C3PM Future Instructors and Sales AssociatesSessions:
Day 3 - CDDP Future Instructors & Sales Associate : 9:00AM- 5:00PM
Save $600 and enter PROMO CODE: C3PM
Interactive C3PM Workshop:
Introduction to Critical Chain Project Management
- Critical Chain Project Management Principles.
- Why are projects Late and Over Budget?
- Project Portfolio Management: Executive’s use of the Exepron software and Dashboards to track a Portfolio of Projects.
- Synchronizing all projects in a portfolio of projects in order to maximize the throughput for the entire Organization.
- Network Building: Planning, Scheduling and Executing a Project Portfolio in Exepron.
- Interactive, hands on exercise - Attendees will implement a project using Exepron Critical Chain software.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring a project and develop a practical and executable project schedule.
- CCPM Best Practice.
- Keeping a Project on Track.
- Establish the rules and disciplines of effective Project Management.
Who should attend the C3PM Workshop?
- All participants involved in Projects or Project Management - if you are sponsoring, planning, scheduling or executing a project or a portfolio of projects as a Program Manager, Project Manager, Key Resource or Team Leader - then this program is for you!
- All Stakeholders not satisfied with the current level of Project Management Performance.
Daniel Walsh & John Thompson
Mr. Walsh and Mr. Thompson bring many years of experience in helping some of the largest organizations in the world implement Project Management Solutions. Mr. Walsh is the Former Chairman of the Board at Theory of Constraints International Certification Organization (TOCICO) and has many years of experience managing very large Corporate enterprise. Mr. Thompson has served as Chairman of the Board at Theory of Constraints International Certification Organization (TOCICO) and has 20 years of Implementation and Training experience in all Theory of Constraint applications, including Strategy & Tactic; Thinking Processes; Marketing & Sales; Critical Chain Project management; Distribution; Production; Throughput Accounting. EXEPRON CEO Mr. Daniel Walsh has joined iGBS (ISCEA Global Business Solutions) group and EXEPRON COO Mr. John Thompson is appointed to the role of Director of Certified Critical Chain Project Manager Program at ISCEA.
"Project management is a critical tool for all supply chain management professionals to deal with the rapidly changing requirements in the supply chain. ISCEA believes that understanding supply chains is not enough to make a supply chain professional world class because they also require project management skills to rapidly implement change in their dynamic environments. Therefore, ISCEA has decided to partner with EXEPRON, the industry leader in Critical Chain Project Management Software to develop the ISCEA C3PM (Certified Critical Chain Project Manager) workshop and certification program. We think this C3PM program closely aligns with our current Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP) program because both are built on a solid foundation of the Theory of Constraints. We are delighted about our partnership and think this program will be a great success for ISCEA, EXEPRON, and all of the participants in the program,”
Dr. Charles A Watts, Executive Director of ISCEA
First introduced by Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt in 1997, Critical Chain Project Management (C3PM) is a relatively new, innovative method for planning, scheduling, and managing performance in a project environment based on Goldratt’s Theory of Constraints (TOC). C3PM was the first significant change about project management thinking since PERT and CPM were created in the 1950’s. C3PM differs from traditional project management methods which rely on completing tasks in a specific order with inflexible scheduling. Using the Critical Chain methodology, resources are applied to the tasks requiring immediate attention with greater flexibility, resulting in keeping projects on schedule, withinbudget and delivered on time. C3PM is applied in single-project and multi-project environments (PPM – Project Portfolio Management) where resources are shared across multiple projects.
When & Where
Linked N Chicago (LiNC)
Linked N Chicago is the largest business networking organization in the Chicagoland area with over 100,000 active members. If you want to do business in Chicago, LiNC is the group that you need to belong to!