San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ByteNight - “It Takes Two: Perfect Pairings in Computer History”
Hewlett & Packard. Jobs & Woz Famous duos revolutionized computing and the world at large by uniting big ideas with technical prowess… and it all began with two friends in a garage.
Join us for a celebration of computer history’s perfect pairings. As the first ByteNight of 2013, you’ll have the opportunity to rub shoulders with Silicon Valley’s finest, and take an exclusive tour of history-making partnerships in Revolution: The First 2,000 Years of Computing.
We encourage you to bring a plus one, or perhaps meet a plus one. In fact, we’re offering a discount on the second ticket.
Hosted by the NextGen Advisory Board.
A special thank you to our sponsor: Silicon Valley Bank!
This will be a festive evening filled with:
- Wine and hors d'oeuvres.
- Curated tours of famous partnerships and teams in the "Revolution: The First 2000 Years of Computing" exhibit.
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm: Hors d'oeuvres, wine, and networking.
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm: Open viewing of the museum with curated tours.
As with other ByteNights, this is your chance to:
- View "Revolution: The First 2000 Years of Computing," our 25,000-square foot exhibit featuring items such Google's first rack of servers, the first Apple computers, and much more -- for a fraction of the normal admission price!
- Mingle with young professionals in a happy hour-style event with music.
- Enjoy wide variety of complimentary appetizers and a cash bar.