Buyer Mastery University
Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM (MST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Buyer Mastery University
Join us for a Powerful 2 1/2 Day Experience!
Succeed in bringing more buyers to the closing table. Establish yourself as a market leader in today’s challenging economy with this highly-specialized program. Highlights:
- Leverage Your Time – Generate & Incubate Quality Home Buyer Leads
- Close More Sales – Develop Powerful Negotiation Skills
- Convert More Leads – Discern and Adapt to Personality Styles
- Earn Loyalty and Trust – Counsel Prospective Buyers (includes Buyer Agency Agreement execution)
- Increase Conversion – Employ Compelling Scripts & Dialogue
$1,477 covers registration for the program, comprehensive workbook, buyer scripts broken into categories, Mastermind Lunches and audio recordings of the entire course.
Additional buyer agents from the same team $1,197.
Small group coaching available for an additional cost.
- Lead Generation and Incubation
- Lead Conversion – Getting Prospects Ready, Willing and Able to Buy
- Understanding Personality Styles and Adapting Communication
- Buyer Prospect Counseling, including Executing a Buyer Agency Agreement
- Script & Dialogue Mastery
- Buyer Agent Business Planning and Time Management
- Negotiation Strategies
- Short-Sale Buyer Representation
- Customer Service 101: Meeting and Exceeding Expectations
- After the Sale: Post-Closing Care
- Anthony Testani, buyer conversion master and Buyer Agent Team Coach for the Energized Realty Group in Flushing, NY
- Stacy & Michael Spickes, national experts on successfully closing short sales and top producers in Austin, TX
- Charity Crosby, buyer counseling & closing master and former Instructor at STAR POWER University Buyer course; Eugene, OR
- Raejean “RJ” Christopher, Business Management master and former Keller Williams Team Leader, Phoenix, AZ
- Amy Stoehr, Founder and Director of Real Estate Masters Guild
We have arranged for a room block to be available at our event site, the beautiful Westin Westminster Hotel in northwest Denver. Rate is $139/night, single or double occupancy. Click here to book your hotel online. or if you prefer, call 303.410.5000 and ask for the REMG Buyer Mastery rate! Sign up today!
$500 cancellation fee.
NO refund if cancelled within 30 days of event.
When & Where
Brought to you by Real Estate Masters Guild and McLean International