If you don't want to miss a single concert at Atlanta's Fabulous Fox, this package is for you! Attend all four Fox concerts of the Convention and experience the majestic Möller organ played by five incredible artists. Includes admission to:
- Richard Hills - Opening Concert - July 2, 1 p.m.
- Clark Wilson - Silent Film Presentation - July 2, 7:30 p.m.
- Jelani Eddington - Afternoon Concert - July 3, 1 p.m.
- Tony Fenelon - Evening Concert - July 3, 8 p.m.
Originally intended as the Yaarab Shrine temple, the Fox Theatre opened Christmas Day 1929 and remains the South’s grandest movie palace. As you sit under the canopy of canvas and twinkling stars, you’ll thrill to the sounds of the theatre’s original 4/42 Möller concert organ. From thunder of its 32’ Diaphones to the whisper of its ethereal division, the sounds of “Mighty Mo” are like no other.
* Artists subject to change. All ticket sales final.
When & Where
The Atlanta Chapter of the American Theatre Organ Society is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the preservation, restoration, and promotion of the theatre pipe organ throughout the Southeast. Learn more at our website.