Business Start Up Course
The Course consists of 2 x full day workshops which cover the topics of:-
- Business Planning
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Market Research
- Marketing and Sales
- Financial Planning
We expect participants to leave the course with the following outcomes:-
- Increased confidence in their ability to start a business
- Increased confidence in their business idea
- Understanding and confidence of how to write a business plan and start a business
- Understanding and confidence to successfully secure customers
The Course is held on two days 10am - 4.30pm on 12th & 13th April
This Course is funded by ERDF North West and is free for Eligible* Participants.
*Eligibility Criteria: The course is open and free to young people aged 18-30 who are resident in Liverpool.
Non-Eligible Participants can pay to attend. The cost for non-eligible participants is £100
Venue: Hanover House, Hanover Street, Liverpool
Please register now if you would like to attend.
When & Where
Striding Out CIC is provider of professional training, coaching and networking services. We help individuals stride out to success in their life and career, through supporting their professional and personal growth in their business, career, leadership, mentoring and coaching positions. If you would like to find out more about our services visit http://www.stridingout.co.uk