Rancho Santiago Center for International Trade Development (CITD) proudly presents
"Business Opportunities in Colombia" FTA Seminar,
part of the Free Trade Agreement Seminar Series.
This seminar will be presented in collaboration with ProExport-Colombia.
After almost a year of having signed the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with Colombia, the U.S. Department of Commerce announced a ten percent growth in trade between both countries.
Is your company benefiting from this Free Trade Agreement?
Come and learn about Colombia's growing international trade and how California based companies can best leverage this agreement to grow their business.
Topics to include:
- USA/Colombia FTA Agreement Highlights and Opportunities
- Best Prospects for California Exporters
- Why Colombia? Market Overview
- Colombian exports to California
- Market Penetration Strategies
- Export documentation and compliance
Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Time: 8:00 am - 10:00am *Registration/Networking 8:00am-8:30am
Location: Rancho Santiago Community College District
2323 North Broadway, 1st Floor
Santa Ana, CA 92706