Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
QSTP TIEP & Bedaya are jointly presenting:
A rare 1-day public workshop by the team behind the groundbreaking and best-selling book, Business Model Generation.Alexander Osterwalder will present why Business model innovation and design thinking is important today and how it goes beyond technology and product innovation. A range of cases will be discussed together with the tools and approaches for business model design and development.
The workshop will be highly interactive and allow participants to practice on case studies using the tools presented. This will be of benefit to all those involved in business and product development, research and entrepreneurship.
After this workshop you will:
- Understand why business model thinking is important today and how it goes beyond mere product innovation.
- Be able to apply a practical visual tool to describe, design and challenge business models
- Fully understand and have applied a systematic approach to business model development.
- Have discussed some of the latest examples of business model innovation, notably related to "hot topics" such as sustainability.
Introduction to Business Model Thinking and the Business Model Canvas
· Industry Change through Business Model Innovation
· Design Thinking
· Intro to Customer Development and Testing Business Models
There will be no charge for the workshop - copies of the book will be available at the event