What Will You Learn in This Class?
- Creating Marketing Plans That Work.
- Why You Need a Brand and How to Build It.
- How to Create a Great First Impression.
- How to Position Yourself as an Expert in your Field.
- Demystifying Public Relations and Press Releases.
- How to Spend Your Advertising Dollars Wisely.
- Social Media Marketing in the Most Effective Way.
- How to Create Smart, Effective Marketing Campaigns.
- How to Build a Support System to Build Word of Mouth Referrals.
- Learn the True Cost and Value of Pay-per-click Ads, Banner Ads, Classified Ads, Email and Direct Mail Marketing, Sponsorships, Videos, Commercials, Radio, Television and Print Advertising.
About the Instructor:
Charley Fisher is Owner of Texas Wedding Network, small business consulting firm, Artist Loft Media, a full service media company, Cho Kawaii Cosmetics, a skin care and ethnic hair care cosmetics company, and Must Be Bilingual, a language tutoring matching service.
Prior to becoming an entreprenuer, Charley has worked as a Sales and Marketing Director for some of the nations most prestigious Fortune 500 companies. She has been awarded numerous benchmark and sales awards throughout her 15 year career in the industry. She has spoken at leadership conferences and is a effective trainer and mentor to her sales force. Her natural leadership abilities and unique marketing strategies has lead her to manage some of the highest grossing sales teams in company history even in a downturn economy.
Today, she focuses on international relations, areas of protocol and government compliance. She looks forward to sharing her wealth of knowledge with you.
When & Where
TWN Consulting assists Metro Houston Small Business Owners with marketing, sales, graphic design, website design and branding services. For more information, email us at email@example.com