Business Legal Basics
Steps for Starting your Business
Are you ready to start your own business, but unsure of how to go about it?
Let BiGAUSTIN provide you with the basic information all small business owners should consider.
This FREE class covers:
- Legal forms of business,
- Name registration & taxes,
- Business licenses, permits and regulations,
- The law related to contracts and purchase orders
After this class you will have:
- A resource packet and tips to get you started
- Pros and cons for each business entity
- A better understanding of what steps to take for small business success
- A better understanding of contract law and how to use contracts to further your business goals.
Scott Kearns - Senior Legal Counsel - Dell Inc.
Robert Lindsey - Senior Legal Counsel - Dell Inc. &
Mary-Wommack Barton, Associate - Graves, Dougherty, Hearon & Moody, P.C.
Free (Registration is required)
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
BiGAUSTIN Business and Technology Center
5407 North IH 35
Austin, TX 78723
Note: We are located in the Capital Plaza shopping center-Chase Bank Building-2nd floor.
Class offered as a part of BiGAUSTIN's Women's Business Center, the center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
When & Where
BiGAUSTIN is Central Texas’ single-source solution for entrepreneurial education, tailored business counseling and flexible loans.