San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Business Finance Roadmap
Whether you are just starting up or expanding an existing business, this course will help you learn about credit and financing opportunities for your small business. Additionally, the course will give insight on what lenders are looking for in the current credit environment so you can be best prepared when applying for financing. Total course hours: 1 session, varies by Center from 1.5-2 hours.
You will learn about:
- What type of financing product and lender is the best fit for your business
- What steps are involved in the process of obtaining financing
- What to consider when preparing a financing application
- How lenders will evaluate your application
- How you can best meet the requirements for today’s lenders
- What additional resources exist for understanding and improving your credit history
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of no cost services offered by the NYC Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you – for free.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers.