The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce invites you to a Chicago Cubs game on July 30th. Join us on the Jack Daniels Upper Deck Patio, located above home plate, for a pre-game networking reception where you’ll take in the panoramic view of the neighborhood before enjoying the game. There's no better way to enjoy the summer than with your team and fellow Chamber members!
This event is sure to be a grand slam so put on your game face and be ready to have a ball!
Individual registration includes one pass into the Jack Daniels Upper Deck Patio for the two-hour pre-game networking reception and one game ticket to the Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies game on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 at 7:05pm. The pre-game networking reception on the Jack Daniels Upper Deck Patio will begin at 5:05pm, two hours prior to the scheduled start time of the game. Unlimited ballpark fare, beer, and soft drinks will be served on the Patio until 7:05pm. The Patio will close after the first pitch and guests will take their seats in the Terrace Reserved Outfield.
Registration capacity is 75 people.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION AND TICKET INFORMATION:
• Game tickets and Jack Daniels Upper Deck Patio passes will be left at will call at the Wrigley Field box office, located at the corner of Clark Street and Addison Street. The windows will open three hours prior to game time.
• Please make sure the name on your registration reflects the name of the person who will pick up the tickets from will call. All game tickets and Jack Daniels Upper Deck Patio passes reserved under a single registration will be placed in a single envelope for pick-up by the registrant only.
• A photo ID and your order confirmation number will be needed to pick up your tickets at will call.
• Those who register for multiple tickets are responsible for distributing the tickets to their guests once the tickets are picked up from will call.
• To get to the Jack Daniels Upper Deck Patio, enter either the main gate at the corner of Clark Street and Addison Street or Gate K on Waveland Avenue. Once inside Wrigley Field, proceed all the way up the ramps to the upper deck. The patio is directly behind the press box and overlooks the marquee.
• If you do NOT have an official game ticket for the Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies game on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 you will NOT be let into Wrigley Field! Your registration form will NOT get you into the park!
• Registration closes at Noon on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, space permitting. No registrations will be taken after this date.
• Rain Out Policy: If the game is rained out prior to gates opening, your paid ticket serves as a rain check coupon. Details regarding the rescheduled game will be distributed as soon as possible. If the rain out occurs after the gates have opened, the game and event will not be rescheduled.
5:05PM – 7:05PM: Pre-Game Networking Reception on the Jack Daniels Upper Deck Patio
7:05PM: Chicago Cubs vs. Colorado Rockies (Sections 204-205, Rows 13-19)
Registration for this event is required. Registration closes at Noon on Wednesday, July 23, 2014, space permitting g. Registration requires pre-payment and is non-refundable. No-shows will not receive a refund. Payment must be received at time of registration to be processed.
When & Where
Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
The Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce is passionate about making Chicagoland the most business-friendly region in America by enhancing our members’ success through programs in advocacy, member benefits and services, and actionable information. Serving as “The Voice of Business” since 1904, the Chambers leads public policy and business growth initiatives and creates meaningful events and programs to inform, engage and connect our members to each other and the community.