San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a 2 part, 6-hour group coaching session (7:30am-10:30am on Friday September 30th and Friday October 14th).
This is an invitation to join a small confidential group (no more than 12) of local business owners and senior leaders for a period of group coaching focused on building strong foundations of business and your specific challenges and opportunities. The goal of the group is to:
- Realistically assess the current health of your business;
- Determine its strengths and weaknesses;
- Set strategic plans and goals
- Develop a plan to execute
Key take-aways will be:
- SWOTT analysis of your business
- Risk assessment of your business
- Strategic vision and energy
Group coaching is a solution to the small business dilemma of acquiring the professional support needed to achieve your goals in an affordable manner.
Group coaching can:
- Accelerate learning of necessary business skills
- Share resources, knowledge and experience to keep up with business trends
- Be a source of inspiration, support and accountability
- Reduce your sense of isolation
- Generate better ideas and identify new opportunities
- Give you multiple perspectives on challenges and opportunities
- Achieve your goals more quickly.
- Take your business to the next level by allowing you to guide the discussion and learning environment.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is ample parking at the Clinton Country Club.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Breakfast will be provided both days.
You may bring your laptop, if you prefer to take notes electronically. Otherwise, bring a pen and paper!
Who is this group coaching session for?
Any business owner or senior leader with a business that has been in existence for 2 years or more.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Feel free to reach out to either Sharon or Tom.
Sharon at 860-876-6199 or email at email@example.com.
Tom at 845-453-9071 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Absolutely! Just send us an email to let us know.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Just send us an email to let us know.
What is the refund policy?
We will honor requests for refunds 48 hours in advance of the event. You are welcome to send a substitute.
Save This Event
When & Where
Tom Gezo and Sharon K. Lewis
Tom Gezo of TGezo Business Consulting and Sharon Lewis of AdviCoach. Both Tom and Sharon are both business coaches and recovering Project Managers who work with local businesses to coach the owners and senior leaders to discover the potential of their businesses and help them achieve new levels of business satisfaction and success.