Burn and Brunch Open House
Monday, January 21, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
All proceeds will benefit the athletes of the U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Snowboarding and U.S. Freeskiing.
We invite you to get an exclusive behind the scenes look and tour of the official training center for the U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Snowboarding and U.S. Freeskiing! Join us for a Burn and Brunch Open House this January at the state-of-the-art Center of Excellence in Park City, Utah.
WHEN: January 21, 2013
WHERE: Center of Excellence, Park City, Utah
Monday, Jan 21st
9:00 am – 10:00 am Opportunity to partake in an instructional workout with elite USSA trainers
- The Team's own trainers and sports science gurus will lead you in a hands-on workout like you've never experienced before!
- See where Olympic dreams are made and get an exclusive glimpse into what it takes to build a Champion
- A $150 donation includes an exclusive U.S. Ski Team gift bag and performance-packed athletic training t-shirt
10:00 am - 1:00 pm Center of Excellence Brunch and Open House
- Free tours of the center led by the USSA sport scientists and trainers that work with Lindsey Vonn, Ted Ligety, Hannah Kearney and the next generation of Olympians
- Our world class trainers will give you an exclusive inside look into what it takes to make an Olympic Champion
- Light refreshments
- Official Team merchandise available for a donation back to the Team
Click here for more information on the USSA website
About the Center of Excellence
The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association’s national training and education facility, the Center of Excellence, is the training base for best in the world athletes! The Center of Excellence, which opened in 2009, is a state-of-the-art facility designed to serve today's athletes with world-class training and to strengthen the development of tomorrow's Olympic skiers and snowboarders.
The 85,000-square-foot facility features a state-of-the-art weight room, cardio area, aerials trampolines and snowboard ramps area, gymnasium, sports-medicine recovery and rehab room, nutrition center and sport-science lab.
1 Victory Lane, Park City, Utah 84060
14,500,000 calories have been burned
in the Center of Excellence since opening
in 2009 - That's 21,060 Big Mac or
48,500 Subway subs!
About the Cause
The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)3. Proceeds from the 2013 Burn and Brunch will support athletes in all disciplines of the U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Snowboarding and U.S. Freeskiing, the only teams on the international circuit that receive no federal funding. More specifically, 100% of the monies raised will help fund year-round athlete training, competition, development and educational needs in the crucial years leading up to the next Olympic Winter Games.
For questions, please contact:
When & Where
U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team Foundation
The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team Foundation raises funds to support the elite athletes in all disciplines of the U.S. Ski Team, U.S. Snowboarding and U.S. Freeskiing, the only teams on the international circuit that receive no federal funding. The Foundation is looking not only to support the year-round training, development, competition and educational needs of current athletes, but also to plan for the next generation of skiers and snowboarders watching at home and dreaming of the time they will stand on the podium to represent the United States.