Wednesday, 14 March 2012 at 6:30 PM (EDT)
We have free monthly events to learn from our peers and the experts. Events are intended for developers, designers, entrepreneurs, and product managers building social products. Session topics include:
- Tips and tricks for using popular social APIs
- How to use social data to create a better user experience
- Using social features to drive viral growth
- Showcasing the best social projects in Montreal
The Things I Learned the Hard Way Building a Facebook Canvas App
- Carl Mercier is a developer and serial entrepreneur with several exits. He will discuss learnings from building his latest project.
- Nicolas Cadou (Tech Lead) and Alice Bevan-McGregor (Chief Framework Architect) are senior members of Le Site. They will present learnings from building the Facebook gameBachelor Bachelorette (based on the popular TV show).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
When & Where
Build Social is a Montreal community for people dedicated to building innovative web and mobile products by leveraging social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Foursquare.