Building Bridges Consulting Office Warming Party
Friday, June 6, 2014 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Building Bridges Consulting in celebration of opening our new office location!
- Learn who we are and what we do
- Find out what top 10 challenges small businesses face and some tips to overcome these challenges
- Network and mingle with other small business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs, and nonprofit leaders
- Be entered into a raffle for a $50 Restaurants.com gift card*
- Door prizes for first 5 attendees to arrive
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Receive info on other resources and referrals to help you grow your small business or nonprofit organization
In addition to the above, you will also have the opportunity to...
- Sign up for a free business coaching and consulting session
- Partake of $1 per minute chair massages provided by Ms. Val's Total Wellness
- Join the Building Bridges Speakers Bureau to promote your book, products, and/or services
- Pre-order an autographed copy of our CEO's latest book release
- Find out how to get a LinkedIn profile makeover
We will be live tweeting and eventstagr.am-ing this event! Use hashtags #BBCofficewarming, #BBCsmallbiz, and #BBCentrepreneurs to participate on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook! Our Twitter handle is @BuildBridgesChi.
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Networking Mix & Mingle|
|5:00 PM - 5:30 PM||Top 10 Challenges Small Businesses Face (BBC Presentation)|
|5:30 PM - 5:45 PM||Q & A / Raffle|
|5:45 PM - 7:00 PM||Networking Mix & Mingle|
Bring plenty of business cards!!! Dress is business casual.
A limited number of vendor opportunities available. Contact Ms. Fulbright at (773) 368-3575 for more information.
*Raffle winner must be present to win
When & Where
Niquenya Fulbright / Building Bridges Consulting
Niquenya Fulbright is President and CEO of Building Bridges Consulting, a management consulting and executive coaching firm specializing in connecting small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs in Chicago to the knowledge and resources necessary to succeed in the global marketplace.
Our mission is to transform dreamers into successful entrepreneurs.
We achieve this by acting as a catalyst for training, development, resources, and referrals aimed at lowering the learning curve for start-ups, nonprofits, and small businesses in the growth phase of their operations.
- Management Consulting
- Executive Coaching
- Workforce Development
- Corporate Training
- Alternative Financing
- Income Tax Preparation
- Legal Services
- Business Travel
- Resources & Referrals
For more information about Building Bridges Consulting or to schedule a FREE consultation available to all first time clients, visit www.buildingbridgeschicago.com
We truly are building bridges between your dreams and ultimate reality!
Niquenya Fulbright, President & CEO