- Time Restaurant & Lounge, Atlanta GA
Networking is important but staying connected to build a thriving networks is most important. To build a thriving network you must first interact. After the initial engagement, work on staying connected! The thriving network built within Atlanta Happy Hour Networking will be celebrated for its 3 month anniversary! We were established July 11, 2012.
For further insight on building thriving networks, check out: Building A Thriving Network - http://wp.me/p2Bf9p-9x
Join Atlanta Happy Hour Networking group, at this events, as we build thriving networks!
We will be enjoying happy hour at one of the sleekest contemporary lounges in Atlanta. If you have never visited this restaurant & lounge you are in for a treat. The zebra wood barstools, white leather couches and sound system will captivate you. RSVP to join the group as we partake in the happiest hour around and thrive in networking.
Happy Hour specials are available from 4pm – 7pm. This includes $5 appetizers and $5 cocktails.
What to Expect:
- Expect to be greeted by the event organizer and introduced to others
- Meet individuals from various career paths
- Engage in conversations of all topics (not just work)
- Bring your business cards to stay in contact with others
- Most of us are coming to network directly from work. We will still be in business attire. Suits and ties are not expected but T-shirts and flip flops are inappropriate.
- Try new food, beverages, and visit familiar/unfamiliar venues
- Relax and smile - We are making connections not interviewing
Free entry available to group members.
Become a member at http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Happy-Hour/
Got questions about Soukle? Get answers!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.