Building a Drupal Image Module with Flex
Friday, February 5, 2010 from 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM (EET)
Find out what were the challenges and issues in creating a new Drupal Image Module using Flash and Flex technology. Get the inside tips from an Adobe Evangelist on what it takes to complete this kind of project, and stand a chance to win your own copy of Flex Builder* to help you get started with your development.
- Front end design of widgets and main page
- Back-end integration with Drupal
- Importing your libraries from Flickr and Picassa
- How to account for loading issues when having large libraries of images
- Why Flex and ActionScript where the technology of choice for such a project
Join Mihai Corlan for a 30 minute presentation on how this module was built.
Adobe revolutionizes how the world engages with ideas and information. Our award-winning software and technologies have set the standard for communication and collaboration for more than 25 years, bringing vital and engaging experiences to people across media and to every screen in their lives, at work and at play.