Where Dharma and Tech Meet
Featuring over 2-days of live event content including informative Keynote Addresses, power punched TED-style talks, and provocative roundtable discussions, as well as community-led unplugged sessions, the Buddhist Geeks Conference is one of the only events on the planet where you can participate at the intersection of Buddhism, technology, and global culture.
“It’s clear that the electronic virtual interconnected web and online world is the wild way the Dharma stream is flowing, and the Geeks have their minds dialed into the revolutionary next generation.” - Jack Kornfield
“Everyone at Buddhist Geeks have opened a door to a different kind of conversation about Buddhism in the West.” – Ken McLeod
Not Your Normal Buddhist Conference
This year’s conference will build on everything we learned from the past two years, while adding some exciting new elements and includes:
- Keynote Addresses | Opening & closing addresses.
- BG Live | Power-packed Ted-style presentations.
- BG Roundtables | Stimulating and provocative panels on the key conference themes.
- BG Unplugged | Open space or unconference spaces where you curate the conversations you want to have.
- #OpenPractice | Facilitated practice workshops or open meditation spaces.
- BG Dialogue | Two-Person dialogue on the latest trends in Buddhism, Technology, and Emerging Global Culture
- BG Reception | An evening reception with live entertainment and plenty of time for geeky conversations.