Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Interested in pursuing a graduate degree in communication? We'll come to you!
Join representatives from the Boston University College of Communication at our Orlando Meet & Greet, October 24th. Location is still TBD, but RSVP now and we'll keep you in the loop via email.
This is your chance to ask any questions you may have about programs offered, application requirements, financial aid, or the city of Boston. We like to keep it casual, so come join us in a less formal setting--usually a restaurant or a bar--and the food & drinks are on us.
We look forward to meeting you!
Graduate Programs Offered at the College of Communication
Department of Film & Television
- MFA Film (Concentrations in Production, Film & TV Studies, and Screenwriting)
- MS Television
- MS Media Ventures
- MS/MBA Media Ventures (Dual Degree with Boston U. School of Management)
Department of Journalism
- MS Journalism (Concentrations in News Editorial and Photojournalism)
- MS Broadcast Journalism
- MS Business & Economics Journalism
- MS Science Journalism
Department of Mass Communication, Advertising, and Public Relations
- MS Advertising
- MS Public Relations
- MA Emerging Media Studies
- MS Mass Communication (Concentrations in Applied Communication Research or Communication Studies)
- JD/MS Mass Communication (Dual Degree with Boston U. School of Law)