BTS: BUS PARTY to Global Dance Fest @ Red Rocks 7/21/13 (SUN)
Bus to Show (bustoshow.org):
Global Dance Festival
at Red Rocks Amphitheater (Morrison)
- Check-in for Denver and Boulder riders begins at 3pm at the Cheeba Hut in your city (see below for locations). Buses leave as soon as they are full and the final bus departs at 4:30pm. In the event we only have one bus from your departure city, it will leave at 4:30pm and there is no need to arrive until shortly before then to check-in. This is true mainly for smaller shows and we will notify you if this is the case the night before or early on the day of, otherwise, arrive anytime after 3pm and we will send you out as buses fill up--usually starting around 3:30pm.
- Ft. Collins Buses depart at 3pm sharp, please arrive at the Cheeba Hut 10-15 minutes early to check-in.
- Every rider MUST become a member of The Basics Fund by E-Signing This Electronic Form (CLICK HERE)
- All BTS Busparties are round-trip unless otherwise noted (in the event or ticket title).
- There is No Ticket to Print! When you reserve, your name will be recorded on our check-in list.
- WAITLIST...If the bus you are after is full, put your name on the waitlist and we'll do call backs/email backs in the order you sign up if space becomes available.
Cheeba Hut Locations:
Denver - 1531 Champa Street, Denver CO 80202
Boulder - 1313 College Avenue, Boulder CO 80302
Ft. Collins - 104 East Laurel Street, Ft. Collins CO 80524
Reserving your spot early helps ensure that this bus will have enough riders to make it happen. So does telling all your friends...and enemies. If we don't have enough reservations (10 - 20 riders), we might have to cancel this bus or combine it with another trip. Please check your email and phone frequently prior to the event to make sure you are up to speed on any last-minute changes. We'll do our best to give you more than a day's notice of any changes. Trust us, we hate canceling buses, almost as much as you hate having them canceled, so let's work together and try to get everyone we know and don't know to ride safely to and from the show with us.
Like this trial membership? You'll love the monthly--all you can handle TBF events and merch including free busparties on any TBF bus. Learn more about our memberships by clicking here or on the icon below.
Still Have Questions? Click These Buttons!
Want to throw your own events with eventbrite while supporting The Basics Fund at no extra cost? Sweet. Click here to start your account and eventbrite will donate to us out of their cut.
Bus to Show, Inc.
Bus to Show, LLC is a community integrated non-profit organization with the mission of lowering intoxicated driving by organizing sober transportation in the form of busparties to high-risk events, while simultaneously reducing the carbon foot-print, and supporting other philanthropic causes. such as The Basics Fund.