1stBank Center (Broomfield)
- Pick-Up Times and Locations can be found above, under Registration Type. If you don't see 'em, click More Info.
- All BTS BusParties are Round-Trip unless otherwise noted (in the event or ticket title).
- Bus to Show does not use tickets--regardless of which “Delivery Method” you select, you will not receive any. When you reserve, your name is recorded on our check-in list.
- Bring your ID.
- Check your email and voicemail often prior to departure for updates/changes. We’ll try not to make any (especially last minute).
How membership works:
- If you are reserving for just yourself, membership enrollment is part of the checkout process, so you don't need to do anything extra.
- If you are reserving for a group, every OTHER rider in your party MUST:
- If the bus you're after is full, keep checking back often, as we add buses frequently. You can also put your name on the waitlist and we'll do our best to contact you in the order you sign up if space becomes available.
Reserving your spot early helps ensure that this bus will pop off. So does telling all your friends...and enemies. If we don't have enough reservations (10 - 20 riders), we might have to cancel this bus or combine it with another trip. Please check your phone and email frequently prior to the event to make sure you are up to speed on any last-minute changes. We'll do our best to give you more than a day's notice of any changes. Trust us, we hate canceling buses, almost as much as you hate having them canceled, so let's work together and try to get everyone we know and don't know to ride safely to and from the show with us.
This trial membership includes reservations on the bus to this show and all other benefits of membership to The Basics Fund. Monthly members please click where it says "enter promotional code" and type your member password. To purchase a monthly membership please go here: http://tbfmembership.eventbrite.com/
Like the trial membership? You'll love the monthly--all you can handle TBF events and merch including free busparties on any TBF bus. Learn more about our memberships by clicking here.
- Before the event:
- We can refund your trial membership if you give us at least 48 hours notice.
- If we cancel a bus due to low ridership.
- If the refund request is within 48 hours of the event, and we have time and personnel available to do so, we will refund 50% of the Trial Membership fee and cancel your reservation.
- After the event:
- We are a membership-based non-profit. You are purchasing a membership to the organization, which includes access to its sober drivers, buses, DJs, frequent discounted or free show tickets, etc.
- If you are purchasing a Trial Membership, this is an example of what it’s like to be a part of our organization. Usually it’s fantastic beyond imagination, but occasionally, things go wrong and maybe we are a little late, or a DJ doesn't show up, or the sound equipment malfunctions, etc. We do not offer refunds for these types of things.
- Officially, we only offer refunds if we are not able to get you to and from the event with a sober ride. However, we are reasonable people, and we have a psychological complex where we need to be loved by every single person who meets us, so sometimes we refund trial memberships if something is extremely unsatisfactory.
|Got more questions? You're not the first. Please read our ((FAQs)) before bombarding our poor, defenseless, swamped, and overwhelmed customer service representative with questions that have already been answered publicly.||
Like the trial membership? Love the month-long. All-you-can-handle TBF events and merch including free BusParties on any TBF bus. ((ENROLL HERE)). Go ahead and reserve a spot on this bus first, then enroll in the monthly membership. We will issue you a membership code and refund any trial memberships you purchased for events that fall between the date you paid for your monthly membership and the end of the month you sign up for.
Want to throw your own events with Eventbrite while supporting The Basics Fund at no extra cost? Sweet. Click here to start your account and eventbrite will donate to us out of their cut.
11450 Broomfield Ln
Bus to Show, Inc.
Bus to Show, LLC is a community integrated non-profit organization with the mission of lowering intoxicated driving by organizing sober transportation in the form of busparties to high-risk events, while simultaneously reducing the carbon foot-print, and supporting other philanthropic causes. such as The Basics Fund.