BSides Austin year FIVE!
Join us for ecclictic talks, discussions, workshops and presentations on current and compeling Information Security topics.
Keynote: Mr Chester Wisniewski - SOPHOS - Pulling back the covers: a look at the evolution of credit card theft and how to detect it. There will be a DEMO.
1. Windows Logging workshop. Learn how to enable, configure, gather and harvest windows logging to collect the information you need to detect the bad actors.
2. Catch me if you can workshop - Want to learn how seasoned Blue Teamers catch the bad actors? we will walk through a Pen Test and how you should be detecting their behavior.
- On-site post con reception Friday
- BrewSides locally brewery tour(s) and debrief (optional)
Watch the website and Twitter (@BSidesAustin) for more information and the schedule:
If you are a student with a valid ID, you will get in for FREE !!! Just send us a copy of your ID to BSidesAustin (at) Gmail.com. Redact any personal information.
CPE's will be provided by the Austin ISSA Chapter
When & Where
- Main Website - www.bsidestexas.com
- Austin Site - www.BSidesAustin.com or KeepSecurityWeird.com