Brown College of Court Reporting - OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, November 10, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Visit Brown College of Court Reporting on November 10th / Saturday 11am to 1pm to learn about our Court Reporting and NEW Paralegal programs!
- Campus tour
- Realtime demonstrations - voice writing and stenography.
- Meet current students, faculty, and staff.
- Guest speaker - certified court reporter, Debbie Hennings, will discuss the legal profession and share career experiences.
- Our visitors are encouraged to ask questions
- Financial aid presentation
- Interested students can submit an application for admissions
- Enjoy a light lunch during the program presentation
So, if you are looking for a career opportunity with over 14% growth rate and a high placement rate, consider Brown College.
Making a change?
Winter term begins January 2, 2013!
When & Where
Brown College of Court Reporting
Brown College of Court Reporting has been training and educating court reporters in Atlanta since 1972. We are certified by the National Court Reporters Association and accredited by the Council on Occupational Education. We offer day/evening/online classes.