Broom Badger Sweepers for Dealer Mechanics
This class is designed to familiarize the dealer mechanic with the new Broom Badger sweeper. We will include setting and maintaining the sweeper for the best operation. Setting of brooms, and elevators will be discussed with emphasis on safety, proper operation, maintenance, and repair. Class will include troubleshooting of electrical and hydraulic systems to sweeping functions.
- Sweeper Operation, Identifying main components
- Operating Parameters – RPM and Load
- Main (Center) Broom Settings and Operation
- Side Broom Settings and Operation
- Elevator systems – settings, operation, repair
- Trooubleshooting sweeping issues
- Dumping the Load
- Water pumps and spray nozzles
- Troubleshooting Water System issues
- Maintenance of the sweeper – maintenance schedule
- Hydraulics and/or Pneumatics
- Electrical and Electronics
Who should attend: Dealer mechanics and maintenance personnel who want to be prepared to maintain and repair this new Sweeper in the Elgin mechanical sweeper line.