San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Remember that video from your mom’s b-day? That hike in the Sierras? Don’t know what to do with it? BYO B-roll to our Final Cut open hours on July 24. Come with your raw footage, any audio, images, and/or music you’d like to add and leave with a short video and some new skills. From 5 pm – 7 pm, our expert staff will teach you the basics of Final Cut and walk you through editing what you’ve got. This is a casual workshop—basic instruction will be given but most of your questions will be answered “on-the-job,” editing that long-forgotten footage. All levels welcome.
Refund Policy: If you cannot attend, please email us at least 1 day before the scheduled class. No refunds will be given if we have less than a 24 hour notice.
When & Where
Impact Hub San Francisco
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881