CELEBRATE AND SUPPORT
SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY.™
Saturday, November 24, 2012
Create Jobs and Enjoy a Day of Pampering, Shopping, Eating, Workshops, Entertainment and more.
10:00 am-4:00 pm
13909 E. 14th Street * San Leandro, CA 94578
Hurry limited space
Are you a small business owner or want to support small businesses in your community? Brilliant $mart Women are hosting a one-day event that provides a unique opportunity to market your message and products to an upscale audience of motivated consumers.
We are multitasking here. In support of National Small Business Saturday, we have created the perfect environment that merges holiday shopping with a cause to celebrate and support women owned businesses and our girls of color as future global leaders.
* VENDORS STATIONS AVAILABLE *
ADVERTISE IN THE COMMEMORATIVE SOUVENIR PROGRAM BOOK
Vendors that offer high quality crafts are welcomed in the following general segments (no age or gender specifics):
· Fine Arts
· Custom/Elegant Crafts & Apparel
· Gourmet Food/Gift Items
· Additional segments open for merchandise/services for girls ages 8- 18+
The program theme is Brilliant Smart Women, but all vendors are welcomed. Merchandise is not limited to merchandise by or for women as the target market are gift purchasers for self and others. Our target market is: general market, women and professional women, parents and other gift givers. We want to create a compelling environment and luxury experience where possible.
The event will be marketed on social networks and local press releases. Vendors are encouraged to post the flyer on their social media networks and the flyer jpeg is available for posting.
Confirmed and paid vendors will be listed in the Commemorative Souvenir Program Book.
· Applicant Name: ____________________________________________________________
· Applicant Business Name:______________________________________________________
· Applicant Address: ______________________________ City________________ State_____
· Contact Phone #: Cell_________________________ Business _________________________
· Email:_____________________________________ Website:__________________________
· I / We hereby reserve exhibit space at the Holiday Soiree for Brilliant $mart Women …. Saturday –November 24, 2012.
· All cash proceeds from sales of goods/services belong to vendor. Vendor responsible for all sales tax, licenses and other.
· Vendor may set up no more than one hour before the event and must take away all items within one hour after the event.
· Vendor station fees: Vendor regular rate $ 80.00. Special rate $ 75.00 until Oct 15, 2012. Reg. rate Oct. 16-Nov 5, 2012. Deadline Nov 5, 2012 for all fees.
· Vendor station fees include: One 6- ft table plus 2 chairs. One lunch ticket per Station fee paid (not per table). Vendors are required to provide one gift item for the fundraiser and raffle. Proceeds go to benefit The New Reality Foundation G.U.R.L.S. Rock Leadership Program and are tax deductable. Items should be presented on or before November 24, 2012.
· Vendor fee deadline October 15, 2012 for special rate. Last day to pay fees November 5, 2012.. No Payments after deadline. Space sold on first come basis. We will work to assemble the best mix of vendors and products to provide quality, and variety. ALL vendors applications welcomed, male and female. No refunds.
· Vendor payment methods: Cash, Money Order, Cashier Check (no exceptions) or on line pay at
- Vendor will make all payments to: The New Reality Foundation 2132 Longview drive Suite a San Leandro, CA 94577
- Vendor fees may be a business or charitable deduction (consult your tax professional).
Disclaimer: The New Reality Foundation Hold Harmless Clause: The vendor assumes the entire responsibility and liability for losses, damages and claims arising out of the injury or damages to vendor’s displays, equipment and other property brought upon the premises of Linen Life Gallery. Vendor responsible for any damages to third parties it causes while on the property.
Cheryl Strane: 510.928.1557
Raye Mitchell: 510 836 0102
Please return this form and your payment no later than October 24, 2012 to:
The New Reality Foundation
2132 Longview drive Suite A
San Leandro, Ca 94577
For questions, please e-mail Nichole at email@example.com, 510.836.0102. Thank you for your support.