Bridgeport: Safety and Basics
Saturday, May 5, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM (CDT)
Safety and basic operation of the bridgeport vertical milling machine.
• This will be a hands on class taught in a quasi-Socratic fashion.
• Safety is the foremost goal, getting familiar with the machine and how it works.
• Everyone will get a chance to drill, face and mill a block of material.
• Practice material will be included
• Class size is limited to 5 people
• The price per student will be $50.
When & Where
Twin Cities Maker
Twin Cities Maker is a workshop community in Minneapolis where you can Make, Share and Learn. Our classes are open to members and non-members alike.
For more information about Twin Cities Maker, including how to become a member, check out our main website.