Bridal Showplace is proud to announce the appearance of David Tutera as the featured guest at Bridal Showplace Bridal Show aboard the legendary Queen Mary on January 5, 2014.
Brides will have this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet up-close and personal with the wedding industry’s most sought after “wedding dream maker” David Tutera as he will host a special 60 minute presentation with Q & A, as well as Meet & Greet, Book Signing & Photos.
We also invite you to meet with over 100 of So Cal's most prestigious Wedding Professionals ready to help turn your Dream Wedding into a Reality!
Indulge in scrumptious cake by Hansen Cakes. See the latest fashions for the entire Bridal Party. Enjoy a spa massage or beauty makeover. Have your photos taken at the photo booths. Get 1,000s of Wedding Ideas and Tips from the experts.
The first 100 Brides in line will receive a SWAG BAG filled with a 700+ page wedding planner, a Certificate for a Resort Getaway, beauty samples, special offers and more.
Enter to win $1,000s in Door Prizes including Photo Engagement Sessions, Gift Baskets, Gift Certificates, Hotel Stays, Romantic Dinners, and 3 luxury Honeymoons will be awarded!
GROOMS ARE SPECIAL TOO... The first 50 Grooms in line will receive a Certificate for a Resort Getaway including Airfare. Additional Drawings will be held for Grooms Only - Make sure to bring your Groom with you!
(Tickets to these events are separate & also includes admission to the bridal show)
- General Admissionto the Bridal Show only: $10.00
- Queen’s Package includes: 60 Minute Presentation, Q & A, Bridal Show entry $49.00
- Captain’s Package includes: Meet & Greet, Photos, Book Signing (David’s books must be purchased at the show) and Bridal Show entry. $39.00
- Photo with David Tutera & Bridal Show entry . $25.00
- All Access Pass includes Queen’s & Captain’s Packages & Photo With David Tutera $75.00
- Preorder your copy of "My Fair Wedding" to be picked up at the show. - $25.00
- Preorder your copy of "The Big White Book of Weddings" to be picked up at the show. - $19.99