Bridal Luxury- Chicago Couture Style!
Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Platinum Luxury Bridal Fashion Show!
- Experience the couture style of Chicago-based designers Atha Sharod Bridal, whose forthcoming collection was featured on NBC5, with the distinguished Bryan K. Osburn, the award-winning Horacio Nieto, and bridesmaid dress designer Kristi O'Sullivan in an unprecedented show, setting the benchmark for bridal fashion. See gowns of the finest silk and imported lace for your wedding day!
- Sample sommelier chosen champagne, hors d'oeuvres by classically trained chefs, and sweets by Fancy Candies!
- Experience one of the most exclusive wedding venues in downtown, the University Club of Chicago, and enjoy a tour of the three breathtaking venues!
- Get ready for your big day! Have makeup by Visage Joli, get pampered by Blueberry Moon Spa, and have your moment down the red carpet with Rick Aguilar Studios
- Visualize the intricate floral styling of Zuzu's Petals, and meet and mingle with some of Chicago's premium vendors!
- A percentage of proceeds and all donations will benefit Medical Ministry International, a group providing care around the world, including Haiti, Africa, the Caribbean, and South America.
- The first 25 registered brides will enjoy a special luxury free gift from The Left Bank Jewelry, with vendor discounts and and gift bags for all!
(Photo courtesy Tuan H. Bui)
Hurry, space is LIMITED, reserve NOW!
(We kindly request professional attire at the University Club. Thank you!)