Bridal Bash at Westin New York Grand Central Hotel
Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Brides and Bridesmaids, Grab Your Dresses...
Celebrate Our New Ballroom at a Bridal Bash
Featuring Great Giveaways!
The Westin New York Grand Central knows that brides and bridesmaids only wear their dresses once...so we're inviting brides-to-be, former brides and bridesmaids to grab their dresses and have some fun at our spring Bridal Bash. Join us to:
- Explore the stunning new Madison Ballroom and outdoor terrace
- Enjoy cocktails, light bites and music in Manhattan's newest luxe wedding and social event venue
- Enter to win vacations to The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba and the new Westin New York Grand Central; dinner for two at THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen, an exciting new concept from nightlife leader Gerber Group.
Admission is free. And since this is a bridal-themed celebration, guests MUST wear bridal attire (bridal gowns or bridesmaid dresses) to gain access to the event. Pre-registration is required. Please RSVP through Eventbrite and contact the organizer for additional details.
The Madison Ballroom at the Westin New York Grand Central features 2,500 sq. ft. of event space with a private outdoor terrace and 18-foot ceilings, with stunning design features including glass spindle lighting. Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the new Westin New York Grand Central opened in October 2012 after a $75 million complete renovation to reveal a modern design and signature Westin amenities. The hotel is ideally situated just two blocks from Grand Central and steps from landmarks including the Chrysler Building and Rockefeller Center.
MADISON BALLROOM BRIDAL BASH SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Madison Ballroom Bridal Bash Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, excluding residents of Rhode Island, who have reached the age of majority or older at time of entry, who are registered and present in bridal regalia at the Madison Ballroom Bridal Bash, (the “Event”) at the Westin New York Grand Central Hotel on May 4, 2013. Employees of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Westin New York Grand Central Hotel, 212 East 42nd Street, NY, NY 10017 (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes will take place at the Event on May 4, 2013 between 2 pm and 4 pm. (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All winners must be present at the time of the drawing to win.
5. PARTICIPATION/DRAWING: In order to be eligible Participants must register online at http://westingrandcentralbridalbash.eventbrite.com/ or call the Westin NY Grand Central directly to register to attend the Bridal Bash and wear bridal regalia to the Event to be entered into a random drawing to win. Five (5) winners will be randomly chosen in a live drawing during the Event. Participants must be present at the time of the drawing to win.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a three (3) night stay for two (2) to the Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba based on double occupancy in a standard room inclusive of coach airfare for two (2) people on Delta Airlines. Approximate retail value $2,200.00. All travel must be completed by May 4, 2014.
- Two (2) winners will each receive a two (2) night stay in a deluxe room based on double occupancy at the Westin New York Grand Central. Approximate retail value $800. All travel must be complete by May 4, 2014.
- Two (2) winners will each receive a dinner for two (2) people at The LCL: Bar & Kitchen. Approximate retail value $200. Must be used by May 4, 2014.
All prizes will be awarded in the form of a voucher and must be used by May 4, 2014. All travel awards will be subject to availability at the time of booking. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize(s) are not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. All expenses not expressly specified are the sole responsibility of Prize winner. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the Prize(s).
7. NOTIFICATION: The Sponsor will announce all winners at the Event on May 4, 2013. All winners must be present at the time of drawing.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, likeness and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
9. PRIVACY: By providing this information, you authorize Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. ("Starwood"): to collect, process and use such information for lawful, Starwood business related purposes; to store your information at and transmit it to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through third party vendors, whether within your country of residence, the United States, or elsewhere. To learn more about our data collection and usage practices, please see our Privacy Statement at www.starwoodhotels.com.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize(s) at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Westin and its respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. WINNERS LIST: To request a winner’s list send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Melissa Braverman, Marketing Manager, Westin NY Grand Central, 212 East 42nd Street, NY, NY 10017 by May 4, 2014. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
When & Where
Westin New York Grand Central
Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the new Westin New York Grand Central opened in October 2012 after a $75 million complete renovation to reveal a modern design and signature Westin amenities. The hotel features 774 spacious guest rooms and suites, a 3,000 square-foot WestinWORKOUT® fitness studio and THE LCL: Bar & Kitchen. The upscale new Madison Ballroom is ideal for weddings and social events from 50 to 350