San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Parents and students are invited to join the College Planning Center for a free College Planning Workshop at Brickside Grille.
This College Financial Planning Workshop picks up where typical financial aid nights leave off. The College Planning Center can help you understand how to file for financial aid, how schools calculate student aid packages, and how your family’s assets will be factored in to your family’s Estimated Family Contribution. This free College Planning Workshop will help you understand the rising cost of college and explain the admissions and financial aid processes so you can be better-informed and better-prepared.
Reasons Parents Attend Our Workshops:
- They are worried that they won’t have enough money to send their children to the college of their dreams.
- They think the current state of the economy will have a major, negative impact on the amount of financial aid available.
- They simply don’t know how to get all of their children through college without going broke.
At This Workshop You Will Learn:
- How to avoid common mistakes that can cost you thousands of dollars in lost financial aid
- How to maximize your financial aid eligibility by recognizing the assets that will count against you
- How tax accounting and other financial strategies can have a negative impact on your financial aid packages
- How to steer clear of scholarship scams
- How to avoid the typical 5-6 year graduation rate
- How you could pay less for elite private colleges than state universities
- How procrastination until your student’s junior year of High School could cost you thousands.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON
TO PAY TOO MUCH FOR COLLEGE.
When & Where
College Planning Center
We approach financial aid from the parents’ perspective, as we provide you with as much information as possible when preparing and paying for college.
Our workshops pick up where typical financial aid nights leave off. We don’t just explain how to file for financial aid, we explain how schools calculate aid packages, including how much of a family’s assets and income are factored in. We detail the rising costs of college, and we teach parents the financial aid process so they are better-informed and better-prepared.
There is absolutely no reason to pay too much for college.