Breath can be used to eliminate toxins in the body. It helps us handle negative emotions, anxiety and stress and thus improving our quality of life. You are invited to learn about the secrets in our breath and how breathing techniques can be used to relax the mind.
1. Light body stretching.
2. Link between emotions and breath.
3. Learn simple, relaxing breathing techniques.
3. Guided Meditation.
4. Take home practices for daily use.
5. Introduction to Sudharshan Kriya breathing technique.
1. Reduced Stress & Anxiety.
2. Better sleep.
3. Enhanced Focus & Concentration
4. Improved Relationships
All adults [above 18yrs] are welcome to attend.
When & Where
Art of Living Foundation
The Art of Living Foundation (AOLF) is an international nonprofit educational and humanitarian organization with a presence in over 140 countries around the world. Founded in 1981 by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the Foundation has special consultative status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations and is dedicated to empowering communities by strengthening individuals.