BreastfeedLA Community Meeting
Friday, March 29, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the breastfeeding support community in YOUR community!
Our Community Meetings are a great venue to connect, learn and hear highlights of the exciting work being done in your community, in LA County and beyond!
Who should attend?
- Breastfeeding advocates
- Healthcare staff
- Lactation Consultants, Educators and students
- WIC Staff
- La Leche League Leaders and members
- Childcare providers
- Breastfeeding moms (with babes in arms)
- Anyone who works with moms and babies
- Others interested in supporting families in the initiation and maintenance of breastfeeding
Our Community Meetings cover breastfeeding "hot topics", resource sharing, advocacy opportunities and, of course, time to network. With only 3 Community Meetings a year, you don't want to miss this valuable time to connect.
Community Meetings are OPEN TO ALL!
When & Where
BreastfeedLA is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of infants and families through education, outreach, and advocacy to promote and support breastfeeding.
Be the first to know about upcoming events!
Sign-up for our newsletter, the Greater Los Angeles Breastfeeding Bee.