Breastfeeding Bootcamp is a basic breastfeeding class that covers all the information you will need for breastfeeding your little nursling for the first 12 weeks.
The class will discuss the following information:
● How breastmilk is made.
● Benefits of breastfeeding.
● How to get started with early breastfeeding.
● How to know if your baby is getting enough to eat.
● How to recognize newborn feeding cues.
● What is normal breastfeeding is and when you should seek help.
● Helping your partner enjoy the breastfeeding experience.
● Community breastfeeding resources.
● Pumping milk and storage/handling guidelines.
Village Lactation Services
Village Lactation Services is a private lactation practice that provides personalized, nonjudgemental, care for breastfeeding families in Metro Atlanta.