We are now hosting the GoSmallBiz live or on-demand telecast of "Breakfast With Fran" (Fran is Fran Tarkenton, former NFL Hall of Famer who has over 30 years of experience wiorking as both an Entrepreneur and with Small Businesses). He joined LegalShield Company with his own Adjunct Division called "GoSmallBiz.com" 15 years ago, which has helped thousands of small business owners, entrepreneurs, self employed professionals and Home Based Businesses throughout the United States and Canada to grow and protect their businesses as well as to achieve maximum visibility on the web.
Every Month Fran interviews a New 'Super Star' in the realm of Small Business who talks on a topic of interest to the Small Business Owner. The Interview itself is about 15-20 minutes and is followed by a few minutes introduction to what GoSmallBiz is and does for us as busy self-motivated professionals.
I am pioneering this program in our area--and we are fortunate to bring Fran and GoSmallBiz to Milford CT: The only other 'Breakfast with Fran" Event I know of, in the State of Connecticut is in Hartford, CT, organized by Ms. Rebecca Flowers. I am receiving a lot of support and encouragement from Ms. Flowers in bringing this extraordinary and potentially very valuable event to you as professional women and colleagues. We do hope you will get the most out of your experience that you can!
Order of the Program:
Perk---Tamari's first Guest to Physically Show Up shall have her breakfast paid for. (Limit: $10).
1. Meet & Greet. Drop Business Card in Bowl & Sign in Sheet. Take a Blank Survey Sheet (questions such as "how did you like this event? and "what types of disciplines/guests would you like to see in future months?" Everyone gets a pen/pencil and is encouraged to fill out the survey before the end of the event. Short answers are fine.
2. Take a Raffle Ticket (Free). The Drawing will take place on or before 8:40 am.
3. Live/On-Demand Telecast of Fran Tarkenton with Small Biz specialty Guest Speaker (15-20 mins)
4. Short Presentation (5-10 mins max) GoSmallBiz plan & toolbox
5. Q & A. Forms/Brochures/Handouts for those interested.
6. Drop off Surveys in the box provided at the presenters' table.
7. Raffle Drawing. Yay! (towards the end of the breakfast--which ends at a quarter-to-nine in the morning). Great Prize! (prize will always be something either motivational or useful to the Small Business Owner).
Announcement of Next Months' Breakfast with Fran Meeting date and time. VIP guest TBA.
When & Where
Ms. Tamara Witkin Marcus (Tamari)
Ms. Tamari Witkin Marcus holds a BFA and an MM in Music Performance and Pedagogy and has been a small business owner herself for well over 20 years. After a devastating personal legal experience she stumbled across GoSmallBiz' Adjunct Company, LegalShield, which helped her get through the recovery of both Hurricanes enormously. (She has a 3-ring binder full of her own experiences and testimonials of the service). As she gradually rebuilt her life and studio, she decided to get tranined and certified in both the LegalShield as well as the GoSmallBiz programs so that she could help other professionals rebuild their lives, receive the same or better benefits as she did, and avoid needless pitfalls which every self-employed and small business professional is faced with. The tools and services these companies offer may be of extraordinary benefit -esepecially for residents of the Eastern Seaboard Shoreline areas hardest hit by both Hurricanes Irene and Sandy.