Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Pre-Registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome!
Given the current economic climate, tech marketers are now tasked, more than ever, with helping to drive overall revenue growth and to justify and measure their expenditures across advertising, events, digital marketing, etc. IDC is currently forecasting an expected 3.3% increase in WW IT revenue growth in 2010:
- How will this uptick re-shape your marketing program/staff mix?
- Which areas of program spend are most likely to increase and which areas are still vulnerable to cuts?
- How will your 2010 marketing actions and budgets compare to your peers or competitors?
Rich Vancil, Vice President, Executive Advisory Group, IDC will answer these questions when he presents the findings from the CMO Advisory Service's 2010 Tech Marketing Barometer Survey at the next MassTLC Sales & Marketing Roundtable. Rich will provide attendees with valuable insights from IDC to help you:
- Refine your marketing budgets
- Respond to a potential uptick or downturn in your own marketing investment cycle
- Redeploy staff and/or resources to increase your overall marketing efficiencies
In addition, Rich will also discuss some of IDC's latest research around best practices in digital marketing and social media measurement, including some client case studies, and help marketers understand the landscape of digital marketing in 2010 and beyond.
Following Rich's presentation, learn from three local marketing executives how their company's perspectives and marketing resources have shifted to help turbocharge revenue growth in 2010.
- Joan Babinski, VP of Marketing, Brainshark
- Frank Days, Director, new and social media, Novell
- Doug McCartney, VP of Sales and Marketing, Two Step Software
Location: IBM, 404 Wyman St, North Entrance, Waltham, MA 02451
When & Where
Mass Technology Leadership Council