San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Aurum Wealth Management Group is pleased to announce that Dr. Michael Shaoul, Ph.D., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Marketfield Asset Management and one of Morningstar’s top ranked long/short equity fund managers will be joining Aurum’s Director of Research, Michael McKeown, CFA, CPA for a roundtable discussion on the following topics:
- Global equity and fixed income markets — where do we go from here?
- How does shorting stocks work and what opportunities does Marketfield see today?
- How can investors use long/short funds and other alternative investment strategies to better diversify risk of their overall portfolio?
- Why emerging markets and China may soon be the source of financial problems.
- Views on gold, interest rates, and Apple.
About Marketfield Asset Management
Marketfield Asset Management manages over $7 billion for private and institutional clients and their flagship portfolio, the MainStay Marketfield fund, is currently rated a 5-Star fund by Morningstar and has ranked in the top 5% of its peers over the trailing 5 years. Michael Shaoul regularly appears on Bloomberg Television and has been frequently quoted in The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones Newswires regarding his opinions on the investment markets.