San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
RSVP NOW, before tickets are gone!
Break the Ice Mixer
Presented by Reppify
Wednesday, April 9th 2014
6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Arrive Before 7pm to win Raffle Prizes!
780 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94103
Lobby Level of Marriott Marquis
If you've already RSVP'd on the Facebook page, please do so here as well.
Come join us! Premier networking event for Salesforce partners and Sales professionals to exchange ideas, network and mingle in an informal setting where everyone can feel relaxed.
This event is ideal for high-growth startups, HR solution providers, and mid-market and large enterprise organizations using Salesforce
Please RSVP so we can predict the capacity of the event.
- Welcoming environment for networking and mingling to provide a comfortable setting
- Networking with other Sales & Business Development professionals, and Salesforce users
- Marketing expert David Mitroff, Ph.D. will provide useful insights on the topic of LinkedIn & Social Selling
- Reppify CEO, Chirag Nangia, and VP of Sales, Todd Lafferty, will discuss the concept of social referral and how Reppify is driving sales executives out of cold calls and into warm leads.
- NEC Account Manager Robert Mallard will speak on the benefits of leveraging referrals through the use of technology
780 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Lobby Level of Marriott Marquis
Located in the Lobby of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. Bin 55 is the perfect location to meet friends for a night out or to unwind after a long day of work. Offering 55 wines from Northern California, you'll be sure to find your new favorite wine.
6:00pm - Doors Open, Check-In, Networking
6:55pm - Raffle #1
7:05pm - 7:15pm Marketing Expert David Mitroff, Ph.D. will provide useful insight on the topic of LinkedIn & Social Selling
7:20pm - 7:30pm Reppify CEO, Chirag Nangia, and VP of Sales, Todd Lafferty, discuss the concept of social referral and how Reppify is driving sales executives out of cold calls and into warm leads.
7:30 - 7:40 NEC Account Manager, Robert Mallard shares the benefits of leveraging Referrals through the use of technology.
7:55 - Raffle #2
8:00 - 9:00pm - More Networking
What you will learn:
- How to harness the power of social networks for business development and lead generation.
- Are your Sales and Marketing teams effectively leveraging the professional connections of your entire workforce?
- How to get your employees involved in social lead generation.
What to Bring:
Business cards for our FREE raffle and your best attitude.
About the Keynote Speaker:
David Mitroff, Ph.D. is a business consultant, marketing expert and keynote speaker who founded Piedmont Avenue Consulting (www.PiedmontAve.com), where he advises on leveraging new technology to create brand awareness, strengthen loyalty and streamline processes with proven results. Learn more about Dr. Mitroff or book him to speak at your next event at www.davidmitroff.com. David is also the organizer of several networking groups including On Top of The Cloud: Saleforce.com Meetup which is free to join at http://www.meetup.com/SF-Salesforce.
Reppify (http://www.reppify.com) is the leading social referral platform, aggregating the professional connections of your company’s employees to redefine the traditional model of talent sourcing and lead generation. Reppify allows companies to utilize the aggregated social networks of their employee base to drive two key imperatives: talent sourcing and lead generation. Reppify has been featured in publications ranging from Forbes to The New York Times.
- Reppify Leads turn every employee into a lead generator and create a real-time network of friendly leads.
- Reappify Talent unleash referral by tapping into your workforce and their social connections.
Pictures will be taken during the event to use for our webpage and social media sites. By attending our event, you give us permission to take photographs and use the images. We want to show-off your beautiful faces!
When & Where
We are the leading cloud-based social referral platform, aggregating the professional connections of a company's employees to redefine the traditional model of talent sourcing and sales lead generation.