BrandSmart 2011: Crank Your Brand up to '11 | American Marketing Assocation | June 22, 2011 | Chicago, IL
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM (CDT)
Chicago, United States
If you’ve ever seen the cult movie classic, This is Spinal Tap, you’re well aware that the fictional band used custom speakers with knobs that “go to eleven.” For Spinal Tap, making the “ten” setting louder wasn’t good enough. They needed to “crank it up to eleven” because, well, it’s one decibel louder.
This summer, join the Chicago AMA on June 22nd for BrandSmart 2011, where leading marketing experts will rock the house with their best stories and insights about branding. Learn how today’s marketing superstars are turning up volume on their brands by executing bold strategies that have audiences holding up their lighters and screaming for more.
- Marcie Allen – President, MAC Presents
- Linda Bartman - Senior Director, Marketing, Cars.com
- Lee Brown - Senior Vice Presiden of Sales - Groupon
- Kirk Chartier - Chief Marketing Officer, optionsXpress Holdings, Inc.
- Tena Clark - Composer/Lyricist/CEO, DMI Music & Media Solutions
- Luis Gallardo – Global CMO, Deloitte
- John M. Greening - Associate Professor & Director of the Advertising Sales Promotion sequence - Northwestern University, Medill Graduate School of Integrated Marketing Communications
- Dave Knickerbocker – Senior Executive Director of Marketing & Business Development, Chicago Blackhawks
- Dan Michelson – Chief Marketing Officer, Allscripts
- Bill Ogle - Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Motorola Mobility, Inc
- Jeff Ragovin - Chief Revenue Officer, Buddy Media
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to put rock star marketing power behind your brand. Discover how you, too, can “crank your brand up” to meet the demands of 2011.
Be a part of this electrified event. Act now and refer your groupies!
When & Where
The Chicago AMA is the only organization that brings together all marketers, across all specialties, to collaborate and inspire one another.
The Chicago Chapter of the AMA connects with more than 7,000 marketing professionals represents a multitude of businesses—both B2B and B2C and across industry segment—as well as marketing educators and a broad range of nonprofit organizations.