Branding Your Company (5) Panelists
Thursday, March 21, 2013 from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Branding Your Company will teach you how to brand your company through the different stages of its development. Successful brands are built on a foundation of a meaningful brand strategy. That strategy provides the framework for what your brands mean and how they should be organized. Your brand designs the framework for all your messaging and is one of the key critical pieces of your product offering.
- Brand assessment, positioning, messaging, architecture and nomenclature, strategy & tone
7:00 - 7:45pm: Refreshments/Mixing
7:45/8 - 9:00pm: Discussion, moderated by Aaron Abram (Founder of FounderPanel)
9:00 - 9:30pm: Audience Q&A, moderated by Jad Meouchy
9:30 - 10:00pm: Mixing with panelists/audience
Co-Founder / CEO
- This Land, an animated political satire about George Bush and John Kerry, became an overnight viral hit.
- Starring You! platform (2007)—people have uploaded over 150 million heads.
- JibJab raised $17.9M in funding from Sony Pictures Entertainment, Polaris Venture Partners, and Overbrook Entertainment.
- Gregg graduated with an MBA, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Writer & Journalist
- Contributing Columnist to ReadWrite, LA Weekly, Muck Rack & others publications.
- Adam is one of the most well regarded technology journalists in LA and has broken many top stories.
- Moderated Q&A discussion for “Surviving Year 1; (10) Panelists” @ UCLA Anderson School of Management with over 300 attendees.
- Adam is also a renowned artist whose art has been showcased in exhibits internationally; one of his famous clients is Marvel Comics legend, Stan Lee.
- Adam received his M.A., Journalism, S.I. Newhouse School at Syracuse University
Founder / CEO
- ParkMe has raised $5M+ from Fontinalis Partners (founding partner Bill Ford is of the Ford Motor Company family) and IDG Ventures.
- Partnership with ABM Parking Services will add almost 2,000 more lots and structures to its parking inventory nationwide.
- ParkMe’s parking data provides TomTom with location information for more than 16,000 parking facilities throughout the U.S.
- Sam received his BA, Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder
PR Executive Vice President
BLAZE is the nationally recognized PR firm that attracts compelling and aggressive consumer brands that need to win. BLAZE develops campaigns that help our clients create or reclaim relevance in the marketplace. They specialize in branding, PR & social campaigns.
- Clients include: ESPN, Marriott Hotels, Honest Tea, Easton Sports, Newcastle Brown Ale, KeVita, Performance Bike, Design by Humans, 7-Eleven, Roy's Restaurants.
- Instrumental in rebrands and start-ups such as AmaWaterways, Snobar Cocktails, Performance Bicycle, KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Beverages, and Hangar 24 Brewery.
- Recognized for leadership in consumer PR, taking home two Hermes Awards, Communicator Award, PRSA PRism and Silver Quill Awards.
- Matt received his B.A., Communications/History, University of Southern California (USC)
- Mogreet raised $14.1M in Venture Capital from DFJ Frontier, Draper Associates, Ascend Venture Group, Black Diamond Ventures, Spyglass Ventures & Bryant Park Ventures
- Serena has implemented local, national and international social media campaigns for a wide range of brands including Kraft, Scion, Kohl's, Avon, Mattel and many others.
- MobileMarketer.com listed Serena as, "2013 Mobile Women to Watch"
- Serena received her BA in History, Brandeis University
When & Where
FounderPanel / Aaron Abram
Top Founders on the Top Panels
FounderPanel is the fastest growing technology & business event panels in southern California. We host the highest caliber founders on the top panels. Our Panelists represent the most successful and most accomplished entrepreneurs in California.
Panelists include: Founders of Rackspace, Skullcandy, OpenTable, Hungry-Girl, Boingo, Amobee, JibJab, Cornerstone OnDemand, Activision, MyLife, HauteLook, Yammer, Evolve Media Corp, BigManBakes, El Pollo Loco, Tender Greens, Amplify, Launchpad LA, Start Engine, & Clearstone Venture Partners
Aaron Abram is the Founder & Producer of FounderPanel. Aaron produced FounderPanel in an effort to teach entrepreneurs the skills necessary to build and scale their startup companies. Aaron is also the Co-Founder of Osurv, real-time customer feedback technology for mobile.