We would love to invite you to the first U.S. university symposium on marketing, investment and entrepreneurship in Haiti.
BrandHaiti's mission, and the purpose of the symposium is to bring to the forefront the commercial potential of Haiti while deconstructing the all too often negative conceptions of the country.
The conference will consist of four parts:
- Breakfast and lunch, generously donated by our sponsors
- Panels on growing the business capacity of Haitian entrepreneurs and building a positive Made-in-Haiti brand with U.S. consumers
- A fair of Haitian companies, products and organizations
- A career and networking event focused on social enterprise and business opportunities in Haiti in 2011
- Lexy Brooks - Relief Coordinator, Yele Haiti
- Stephan Jordan - Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Aldagh McDonogh - Director, Souls of Haiti (Ireland)
James Kurz, Fonkoze Microfinance
- Dr. Rudolf Moise - Haitian-American Businessman and Activist
- Elizabeth Brown, Co-Founder, Choose Haiti
- Cary Lee Peterson, President and Chairman, ECCO2 Haiti