San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
START THE NEW YEAR WITH A BRAND NEW YOU!
The BRAND NEW YOU-BRANDING BOOTCAMP Workshop is a chance to develop new routines to replace some of the bad habits of day-to-day marketing while reinforcing the importance of developing your brand image, identity and equity. Knowing what Brand really is, how it works and why it’s so important.
- A first draft of your brand identity road map - a compelling description of your brand and the key sales messages associated with your brand.
- Consensus to the questions: Who are we? What do we do? Whom do we do it for? Who is our competition? How do we position ourselves relative to the competition (advantages and disadvantages)?What are the strengths and weaknesses of our competition?
- A road map for strategically communicating your brand in the most succinct and persuasive manner possible.
- A foundation for implementing and using your brand identity.
- Internal input needed to conduct market research with your target audiences in order to validate the brand identity.
·This is the first step in the process of developing your brand strategy. By defining your brand, you create the foundation for all other components to build on. Your brand definition will serve as your measuring stick.In this lesson, we will conduct a market analysis of your industry while evaluating any, and all marketing materials and strategies.
·Critical to effective brand management is the clear definition of the brand's audience and the objectives that the brand needs to achieve. How do you go about defining those objectives and putting a plan into place that will help you succeed in meeting them?
·The power of your brand relies on the ability to focus. That is why defining your target market will help to strengthen your brand's effectiveness. Learn how to define your target market in this week's lesson of the Developing Your Brand's Strategy course.
·When creating your brand strategy for a product or service it is important to perform a careful analysis to determine principal barriers that you may come in contact with. These barriers are also known as market conditions that can keep your product or service from achieving success. In this lesson, you will learn where you can do the research to find your specific brand barriers.
·Branding is your identity in the marketplace, is yours saying what it should? Your company image is all about the appearance of your packaging. What is your company image saying to the marketplace
When & Where
Brand New You
Brand New You is a organizations that partners with Business Owners to teach you the HOW TO's to start your own business.
We dont promise you miracles but we do promise you results!!!!
Taught by successful business owners who will tell you inside secrets and successful tools & steps.