San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How staying on top of tech trends keeps the best brands top-of-mind for consumers
Join us on August 21st for an all-star panel discussion focusing on how to leverage the latest in marketing technology and social platforms for your brand, hosted by the AMA Los Angeles and the Interactive Television Alliance (ITA).
Experienced marketers from Disney, Warner Bros, Electronic Arts (EA Games), Saatchi, and Carat will cover topics such as:
● Marketing tech of the future and how to make your brand an early adopter
● Leveraging new social tools to turn customers into advocates
● Stories of campaigns that have used advanced marketing tech to great effect, along with some that provided more lessons than results
● How to achieve the dream of right message, right person, right place, right time using big data and real time bidding
● Kristin Peters, Director of Marketing at Disney, formerly with Disney Interactive Media and Gaming, Mattel, Clorox, and L'Oreal
● Stephen Larkin, CMO at 180LA, formerly with Mullen and Hill Holliday
● Ethan Applen, Executive Director of Global Business Development at Warner Brothers Entertainment, formerly with Disney and Electronic Arts
● James Bray, Executive Creative Director at M&C Saatchi, formerly with Goodby, Silverstein & Partners (GS&B)
● Peter Evans, Sr. VP of Client Services at Shift2, formerly with Fifty & Five and Carat
● Cory Klippsten (moderator), Chief Revenue Officer at Fuisz Media, formerly with Google and Microsoft
We look forward to seeing you at a fun night of ad-tech talk over appetizers, beer and wine. There will be time to mingle and network before and after the presentation, so bring your business cards!
When & Where
AMA Los Angeles
AMA Los Angeles is the Los Angeles-based chapter of the national American Marketing Association. AMA is the largest marketing organization in North America with a history spanning over 75 years. With members from some of the largest companies in the greater Los Angeles area, AMA Los Angeles is the place to go if you want to plug into the local marketing community.