Brainstorming Lunch with 4.0 Schools
Thursday, June 7, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
New Orleans, LA
4.0 needs your help updating our lab and planning some new events for this fall.
We'll kick around ideas like:
- The Coder couch - reserving our orange couch for any coder to come take a nap. Generous coders give us free advice on a 1:1 nap:advice basis.
- Teacher/coder speed dating - we get teachers and coders together to a. meet each other and b. have teachers share pain points in education that coders and others might see as new business opportunities
- Lock-ins - the two above ideas brought together to either create the biggest breakthrough ever in ed tech or get 4.0 shut down forever
- 4.0 Lab tech - what should we install in the lab to make it an awesome place to livestream or capture a Skillshare class.
And we'll ask you for your take on new ways to:
- make the 4.0 Lab a place where folks can be creative and productive,
- make the 4.0 Lab a place hackers, coders, and others feel welcome and at home, and
- improve the dialog between teachers, techies, chefs and creatives in New Orleans.
Lunch on us for the first 10. Come on over even if you don't want food.
Matt, Beth, Cambria, Brian, Chap, Brian, assorted ed entrepreneurs, Ty the dog.