BOUTIQUE INDUSTRY ROUNDTABLE- What Buyers Want!
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The ATLANTA FASHION INCUBATOR presents another exciting learning opportunity:
An AFI Boutique Roundtable for Tuesday evening, February 26, 2013 at 7:00p - 9:30p at La Madeleine's [Perimeter]. It will be an interactive dialogue with local emerging designers and several local boutique owners who carry new independent designers. Designers will gain insight into the kind of criteria they look for in selecting the lines they carry regarding creativity and commerciality.
5 REASONS YOU MUST REGISTER NOW
5. Learn how to increase your chance of selling to Atlanta retailers who carry indies or emerging designers!
4. Limited space is available. Register now before this seminar sells out!
3. Get a speed date review of your look book!!
2. Discover how you can better develop your products to sell in your own city!!
1. This seminar may not repeat - you may not have another chance!!
*Proceeds to further programming of the Atlanta Fashion Incubator. Food and drink to be purchased individually from La Madeleine’s menu.