5 Bourbons | 5 Food Pairings | 1 Great Night
It is time to take a trip down to the south and enjoy some good ole' Kentucky bourbon! Learn where bourbon originated, what makes bourbon a bourbon, and all the distinct tasting notes of each of the five bourbons of the night. The 78 Degrees staff will not only educate you on the history of each bourbon, but will also walk you through the art of nosing, tasting, and pairing bourbons with different foods.
YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT:
- If you love bourbon, you don’t want to miss this event.
- If you don’t love bourbon but want to see what the hype is about, you don’t want to miss this event.
- If you love great food, you don’t want to miss this event.
- If you love having a great time, you don’t want to miss this event.
- Plain and simple: YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!!!
Never been to a 78 Degrees Spirit Tasting Event? Check out a video of our past event to get a sense of what is in store!
1) Is there a phone number or email where I can contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with questions.
2) What is your refund policy?
You can request (and will receive) a full refund up until 48 hours prior to the event. After that point, no refunds will be issued.
3) Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 21 to enter this event.
4) Do I need to print out and bring a ticket to get in?
You do not need to print out a ticket in order to get in. We will be checking IDs at the door, and will simply find you on our registration list.
5) Will you be selling tickets at the door?
If the event doesn't sell out, we may sell tickets at the door. Door prices will be higher than advance prices.
6) Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
About 78 Degrees:
78 Degrees was started by two cognac and scotch enthusiasts. They noticed that many people (including themselves) had misconceptions about scotch, cognac, and other premium liquors. They also learned that many people found exploring scotch and cognac to be somewhat intimidating, and were unsure where to begin. Since then, they have been on a mission to remove the shroud of mystery surrounding the world of cognac, scotch, and other aged spirits, making it more accessible to a larger audience. 78 Degrees will be holding events at bars all around the Bay Area at which guests will be presented with specially-selected flights and cocktails, along with fun and interactive education. A combination of education, fun, and approachability is used at the events to encourage nearly everyone to find a way that they can enjoy these fine spirits.