Boston Vectorworks User Group Meeting
- Boston Society of Architects, Boston MA
Join the Boston Vectorworks User Group's next meeting:
Date: Wednesday, September 4
Time: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Location: Boston Society of Architects - 290 Congress Street, Boston, MA
Topic: Case Study 2.1
Creating a BIM Model of the Gropius House
Over the course of several sessions we will create a complete BIM model based upon the iconic house designed by Walter Gropius for his family in Lincoln MA (1937).We will evolve the model from conceptual drawings to construction documents.
In this initial session attendees will learn how to:
● Import documents and images to use for the basis of design.
● Set up scaled reference drawings to create the model.
● Utilize stories, layers, classes, views, and sheets to organize the presentation of the model.
● Develop a massing model for further development.
Read more about the Gropius House here: http://www.architects.org/architectureboston/american-gropius
Check out other user group meetings across the U.S. on our website!
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.